Sunday, September 11, 2011

Possible topics for a research paper

I'm not too sure on what topic I should choose. I've been debating on a few. I'm not sure if I should research a topic that hits close to home or something that is completely foreign to me.

The topic that would hit close to home would be researching Gay parenting. My mom is lesbian and I grew up with her girlfriend as a part of my life. I know there are controversies over gay parenting and concerns of the impact that can have on children. I'd like to look into that.

As far as a topic that is foreign to me I would like to look into housing conditions in different nations across the world and how that is influenced by politics.

Everything is up in the air. I believe I should be closer to a decision in the upcoming days as we discuss the research paper more in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment